Pacific Property Management is a boutique property management agency established 15 years ago in the Park Beach area of Coffs Harbour. Managing properties from South to Bonville, North to Woolgoolga and West to Glenreagh and specialising in both furnished and unfurnished permanent rentals.
Pacific Property Management is also the lead holiday letting agency in Coffs Harbour.
We have the people, the technology and the expertise to continually achieve outstanding outcomes for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join our Property Management agency, based in beautiful Coffs Harbour. As a property manager, your responsibility will be to manage Residential Real Estate properties in the surrounding area.
Full time role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing company's property portfolios.
- Responsible for developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all lease and prospecting activities
- Attend meetings & professional development activities.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Must have (DO NOT apply if you don't have all of the following)
- Current Real Estate Certificate/License
- Drivers license
- Demonstratable experience in Residential Property Management
- Exceptional English communication skills; written and oral
Highly desired attributes
- Experience working with Rockend software an advantage
- Strong work ethic
- Functions well within a team
- No sales element - Purely property management!
- Highly customer focused
- Autonomous role
- Beautiful part of Australia.
- No weekend work