These positions will involve working with both heavy steel and aluminium.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA :
- Trade qualification – minimum of Certificate III Engineering Fabrication (or equivalent)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience in MIG and stick welding
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to multitask learn new skills
- Must be medically fit for the position
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work
- Good attitude with regards to Safety, Environment and Quality procedures and policies.
OTHER RELEVANT TICKETS:
- Confined Spaces (must have or be willing to obtain)
- Elevated Work Platform
- Working at Heights
All positions will commence on a casual basis with full time hours, and may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate. There may also be opportunities for overtime as required.
Fabricator welders will be required to undergo a welding test prior to employment, so previous experience is essential.
Starting date: Immediate start is preferred, but actual start date is negotiable.
You must be entitled to work in Australia to apply for these positions.