Here at K&W Security Consultants, we take enormous pride in the quality of our work. We guarantee use of top of the line products and equipment, as well as impeccable workmanship. We are looking for an experienced, friendly, motivated and professional technician with an excellent work ethic.
To be considered for this role; the following are required and/or desirable:
- MUST HOLD: Open Cabling License & NSW Police Security License - Class 2C
- Electrical License – preferred but not essential
- Min 3 yrs experience in the security servicing & installation of IP CCTV, Access Control & Intercom systems etc.
- Knowledge & understanding of Challenger and Concept alarm programming software
- Experience and ability to tend to jobs independently
- Available for start as soon as possible
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills
Role includes the following tasks:
- Travel to client sites for security system maintenance & servicing
- Minor autonomous security installation jobs
- Work in small team for major installation jobs.
To apply, please email a copy of your current CV with a cover letter.