Healthy North Coast (HNC), trading as North Coast Primary Health Network (NCPHN) has a vacancy for a Senior Project Officer – System and Service Integration Mid North Coast (MNC). The Senior Project Officer manages a range of projects aimed at improving the quality of care within the Primary Health Care system and takes a lead role in identifying innovation and quality projects to improve the health outcomes for communities across the region. The position works closely with all relevant health and social services to improve the quality of primary health services across the NCPHN footprint.
The position will be full time (38 hours per week) for a maximum term up to 30 June 2018 . Base work location for the role is negotiable for either Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour on the Mid North Coast (MNC) of NSW. Please indicate your preferred location on your application.
Key Responsibilities are outlined in the Position Description: PD165s Senior Project Officer SSI June 2016
BEFORE YOU APPLY PLEASE ENSURE:
That you have downloaded the NCPHN employment application form NCPHN Employment Application Form V4.0
That you have completed this application form in full, demonstrating how your experience meets each of the selection criteria in detail – for assistance, download the Fact sheet – Addressing Selection Criteria v1
That you have included your CV/resume as a separate document.
You will find the selection criteria in the position description. You then need to click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below which will take you to the Seek website where you can upload your completed application form and CV.
PLEASE NOTE: If your application does not include a completed NCPHN application form and does not demonstrate how your experience meets each of the selection criteria, it will be incomplete and will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Selection Criteria ALL of which must be addressed in your application: -
SELECTION CRITERIA – CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK:
1. Manages self – demonstrates personal motivation; shows initiative; works autonomously and reflects on performance
2. Delivers results – identifies and uses resources efficiently; meets time and budget constraints; identifies and adapts to changing priorities
3. Thinks and solves problems – researches and analyses complex information, anticipates and identifies issues; proposes effective solutions
4. Optimises business outcomes – develops goals to guide planning; uses resources to ensure achievement of business outcomes
5. Communicates effectively – tailors messages; clearly articulates complex concepts; writes fluently and persuasively
6. Works collaboratively – builds partnerships, ensures a cooperative approach, identifies opportunities to share information and resources and applies change management methods to engage stakeholders
7. Strong project management skills – experience in scoping, planning, monitoring, reporting on, and evaluating projects
8. Partnerships and collaboration – develops productive networks; considers the environment; identifies opportunities for collaboration and integration with stakeholders
Other mandatory criteria
9. Knowledge of and commitment to Work Health and Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, and continuous improvement principles
10. Demonstrated experience working in, and/or knowledge of, the health system – in particular primary healthcare.
11. Understanding of the standards, groups, bodies, councils and services involved in the provision of immunisation and cancer screening, including familiarity with the Australian Immunisation Schedule and the Australian Immunisation Handbook
This position is classified as Support Services Level 6 under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award with a commencing salary range of $34.00 to $35.72 per hour (above Award rate) depending on skills and experience.
As a non-profit organisation, NCPHN can offer generous salary packaging opportunities to eligible employees, who are entitled to salary package up to $611.50 per fortnight ($15,899 p.a.) before tax. For more information please visit www.salary.com.au
Applications close: 8am Wednesday 21 June 2017
Please note: This position is being re-advertised. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Enquiries to Ruth Heather, Director – System and Service Integration MNC on (02) 6659 1800