We need someone who is physically fit, enjoys manual labour, is good with people, has attention to detail, and is a quick learner.
The position entails 15-25 hours per week of labour on a casual basis.
The duties will include:
- Receiving product from fishermen
- Packing and icing seafood product
- Packing wholesale orders
- Completing diesel and cash sales trade sheets
- Completing safe food check list
- Ensuring the operations area is clean
- Ensuring the external area of the Co-op and fit out yard are clean and tidy
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Forklift licence
- Drivers licence for tip run and deliveries
- An interest in the seafood industry (not necessary)
- Some computer skills, or at least a willingness to learn
If this position is of interest, please submit a resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us what is your favourite type of fish (don't forget this part).
Job Type: Casual
Required licences or certifications:
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence