Our client, a provider of health services in Australia, who is based in NSW, is currently looking for a Company Secretary/Executive Assistant to join the growing team.
The responsibilities include:
- Facilitate corporate governance processes;
- Being responsible for ensuring that the Board processes run efficiently and effectively;
- Provide administration support to executive management;
- Report general company secretarial matters to the CEO.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations;
- Excellent abilities of organizing Board and general company meetings;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Highly proficient of record keeping and time management skills;
- Previous experience of senior administration experience.
If this role is in line with your skills and experience and sounds like the role for you, please contact Karl Rowlands at Boardroom Integrate on 02 8016 2846.
Job Type: Full-time