We have been assisting a wide variety of clients in the Coffs Harbour area and beyond since 1974. We are a small yet experienced accounting firm, offering a wide range of services to our growing client base. We have a high level of customer service and quality control.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Accountant to join our team.
As a member of our firm you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Preparation of BAS
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements
- For sole traders/companies/trusts/superannuation funds.
As well as:
- Payroll matters
- Computerised bookkeeping (MYOB/Quickbooks/Xero)
- Audit of self-managed superannuation funds
- Liaison with ATO.
Your responsibilities will grow as quickly as you are able to demonstrate your abilities.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years-experience in a reputable public practice firm
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Demonstrate a commitment to develop professionally
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Have a strong focus on quality
Benefits & Culture
- Attractive package that is genuinely unlimited in potential long-term
- Structured initial training program
- Ongoing internal weekly training/mentoring
- 4pm finishes on a Friday
- Location close to the beach
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit to our team, please apply now via Indeed!
Job Type: Full-time