Key selling points:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Work/Life Balance in Vibrant Coastal Centre
- Established Leading Brokerage on Mid North Coast
This role would most suit an individual who is looking for a career challenge in an established insurance brokerage with like-minded insurance professionals. You will enjoy an attractive remuneration package with incentives. You will enjoy a work/life balance in the idyllic surrounds of the thriving Coffs Harbour region.
- Assist our general insurance brokers to provide a continued high level of service to our clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and underwriters.
- Prepare client documentation using our various computer systems.
- Complete insurance market research under the direction of our brokers.
- Assist clients and brokers with lodging and completing insurance claims.
- A progressive and growing insurance brokerage established since 1976.
- Five offices on the Mid North Coast.
- Strong brand and presence in the marketplace.
- Diversified advisers working together in Business Insurance, Life Insurance, Financial Planning, Workers Compensation and Premium Funding.
- Strong involvement with local community events, charities and sponsorships.
- A foundation Austbroker member and NIBA member.
- Always seeking continuous improvement for our clients, our people and our business.
- Regular team engagement through social and professional development events.
You will have:
- The energy, ability and the commitment to achieve shared goals.
- Be self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- A desire to succeed and contribute to your team’s result.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Commitment to ongoing learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to liaise with team members, insurers and clients.
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised, whilst understanding the importance of working as part of a team.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent organisation skills combined with a high attention to detail.
- Strong administration all-rounder with good computer skills.
- Insurance industry qualifications are preferred but not essential.
Applications will be received in confidence and we ask that only those candidates meeting the above criteria apply. Call us on 6691 9000 to arrange a confidential discussion.
Job Type: Full-time