A Permanent Part-time employment opportunity exists for an experienced, motivated and hard working maintenance/grounds person with relevant qualifications and/or experience at the picturesque Woolgoolga & District Retirement Village.
Due to the nature of the position, applicants should be fit and willing to be on call if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential/ desirable Criteria:
- Willingness to undertake a National Criminal Police Check
- Computer literate with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated WHS experience including commitment to EEO & WHS principals & implementation
- Drivers licence
- Electrical testing/ tagging certification
- Preferably hold a trades certificate (electrical/ plumbing)
- Demonstrated understanding of horticultural practices
- Previous experience in general maintenance and handypersons duties in facilities or an accommodation setting
- Highly developed customer service skills
Job Type: Part-time