The company is one of the leaders within NSW infrastructure works and has a full order book and thus needs additional staff to complete the extra work. They are active in roading and transportation, mining and resources infrastructure, and utility sectors and thus are positioned well within the industry to make significant gains off the back off an increasingly buoyant construction market that NSW is enjoying.
As the Project Manager you would take complete control of projects and through the management of your team manage and influence the following elements;
1. Health and Safety, driving on the companies strategy and policy
2. Financial and contractual responsibilities
3. Vet, engage and management of specialist sub-contractors,
4. Develop and monitor the main works in a detailed program, managing cost and resource accordingly throughout.
5. Above all will set and make sure your team delivers to set financial, time and quality deadlines.
1. The successful candidate will bring to the role;
2. Previous experience in a senior management role on projects ranging from $50- 150m.
3. Have a track record of delivering a technically challenging project within tight time and cost constraints
4. Good technical knowledge of engineering principles including local or relevant specification on highway/road construction works.
5. Ability to effectively manage the link with other stakeholders and interface professionally with the client.
6. High level contractual and commercial experience (good experience in standard forms of contract considered a minimum requirement).
7. Previous demonstrative communication and people skills
8. A solutions-orientated attitude with a desire to be a leader.
A rewarding package which includes base + super + car.
Please send your CV in Word format by clicking on the APPLY tab below or send your CV on email@example.com